web site hit counter MY 2,222 FAVORITE FACTS - CHOICE BITS OF TRIVIA: The Author's Best Handpicked Pieces (MY FAVORITE FACTS) - Ebooks PDF Online
Hot Best Seller

MY 2,222 FAVORITE FACTS - CHOICE BITS OF TRIVIA: The Author's Best Handpicked Pieces (MY FAVORITE FACTS)

Availability: Ready to download

MY FAVORITE FACTS - is the second book of my personal collection of facts and this time it’s much bigger. This is the 2,222 pieces I thought were the most interesting and accumulated from years in my trivial pursuit of reading biographies, history and references books as well as searching the Internet and paying attention to the news and generally learning about all I can. MY FAVORITE FACTS - is the second book of my personal collection of facts and this time it’s much bigger. This is the 2,222 pieces I thought were the most interesting and accumulated from years in my trivial pursuit of reading biographies, history and references books as well as searching the Internet and paying attention to the news and generally learning about all I can. It was the heat of the moment, two glasses of wine too many and that stare. Was it his cologne or her perfume? The sweet sounds of romantic music. The candlelight was casting wavering magical shadows on the curtains. Now would be the time to remind you 8% of people have seen their neighbors having sex. (You go ahead read on down - I'm just going stay behind and read those first few sentences again.) When he was starting out, Colonel Harlan Sanders was told "NO" by 1,009 restaurants before one purchased his chicken cooking system and so started KFC. Humans, lions, tigers, bears (Oh my.) Plus assorted microbes to boot. Scientists speculate there's about a trillion types of life on this planet and we know about 1/1,000 of what kind of critters are here. The information and interesting things are presented in a semi-commentary humorous style, which is to say a wisecrack is injected here and there. I truly believe trivia is an important and overlooked area in our education. On average, 91% of people admit to picking their noses. (And the other 9% are lying?) The first big hit for Motown Records was the song "Money." (You know, "Money - gimme' - money - that's - all - I --- want.) Your kidneys keep producing urine 24 hours a day and never rest. (Think about that the next time you get out of a warm bed to walk on a cold floor, at 3:00 a.m., to sleepily trudge to the bathroom.) There is a handprint on the back of the original Declaration of Independence. It's unknown whom the print belonged to. (I think it belongs to Nicolas Cage.) Researchers say by 2050 there will be 3.7 million people age 100 or a bit more. (Oh, I meant 100 years old and ALIVE! There are lots of people over 100 residing in cemeteries.) (Ok, shall we move on?) It’s brain training for filling in the small details of everything else. Give my second MY FAVORITE FACTS a read and I’m sure your will enjoy yourself. Hey, and THANKS for reading the first one.


Compare

MY FAVORITE FACTS - is the second book of my personal collection of facts and this time it’s much bigger. This is the 2,222 pieces I thought were the most interesting and accumulated from years in my trivial pursuit of reading biographies, history and references books as well as searching the Internet and paying attention to the news and generally learning about all I can. MY FAVORITE FACTS - is the second book of my personal collection of facts and this time it’s much bigger. This is the 2,222 pieces I thought were the most interesting and accumulated from years in my trivial pursuit of reading biographies, history and references books as well as searching the Internet and paying attention to the news and generally learning about all I can. It was the heat of the moment, two glasses of wine too many and that stare. Was it his cologne or her perfume? The sweet sounds of romantic music. The candlelight was casting wavering magical shadows on the curtains. Now would be the time to remind you 8% of people have seen their neighbors having sex. (You go ahead read on down - I'm just going stay behind and read those first few sentences again.) When he was starting out, Colonel Harlan Sanders was told "NO" by 1,009 restaurants before one purchased his chicken cooking system and so started KFC. Humans, lions, tigers, bears (Oh my.) Plus assorted microbes to boot. Scientists speculate there's about a trillion types of life on this planet and we know about 1/1,000 of what kind of critters are here. The information and interesting things are presented in a semi-commentary humorous style, which is to say a wisecrack is injected here and there. I truly believe trivia is an important and overlooked area in our education. On average, 91% of people admit to picking their noses. (And the other 9% are lying?) The first big hit for Motown Records was the song "Money." (You know, "Money - gimme' - money - that's - all - I --- want.) Your kidneys keep producing urine 24 hours a day and never rest. (Think about that the next time you get out of a warm bed to walk on a cold floor, at 3:00 a.m., to sleepily trudge to the bathroom.) There is a handprint on the back of the original Declaration of Independence. It's unknown whom the print belonged to. (I think it belongs to Nicolas Cage.) Researchers say by 2050 there will be 3.7 million people age 100 or a bit more. (Oh, I meant 100 years old and ALIVE! There are lots of people over 100 residing in cemeteries.) (Ok, shall we move on?) It’s brain training for filling in the small details of everything else. Give my second MY FAVORITE FACTS a read and I’m sure your will enjoy yourself. Hey, and THANKS for reading the first one.

30 review for MY 2,222 FAVORITE FACTS - CHOICE BITS OF TRIVIA: The Author's Best Handpicked Pieces (MY FAVORITE FACTS)

  1. 5 out of 5

    Leslie

    This is just an awesome book of trivia. You will wow your friends with the snippets of information, gems from general science and other lovely factoids

  2. 5 out of 5

    Sherrie Henry

    I didn't count the 'facts' so I'll have to take the author's word for it. First off, typos galore! Be warned, if you want proper grammar and spelling, don't read this book! There were quite a few 'facts' that were probably in a different language and the author used Google translate to put it in English. They were in English, but unreadable. Quite a few 'facts' were repeated, just in a different way. Other 'facts' were just plain wrong. He obviously just typed in 'trivia' into Google and pulled ou I didn't count the 'facts' so I'll have to take the author's word for it. First off, typos galore! Be warned, if you want proper grammar and spelling, don't read this book! There were quite a few 'facts' that were probably in a different language and the author used Google translate to put it in English. They were in English, but unreadable. Quite a few 'facts' were repeated, just in a different way. Other 'facts' were just plain wrong. He obviously just typed in 'trivia' into Google and pulled out anything that showed up with absolutely no research. He also comments on the trivia with his not-so-funny humour. If you are going to compile a trivia book, leave your own opinions out of it! You want to publish a comedy book on trivia, then have at it. Oh, and he also mentions his editor a few times. If he has an editor, he/she did NOT do their job. (See grammar/spelling above). Do NOT use his editor. I'm an avid reader of trivia and this book - well, I hate to leave anything unfinished, call it my OCD, but about half-way through I seriously considered deleting it without finishing it. Oh, and buyer beware - the ebook (not sure if there's a printed version - I certainly hope not! Those poor trees!) is about 13% advertising of his books. I get that an author has to promote him/herself, but 13% of a book? A list of books available with hyperlinks would have been sufficient, not 2-3 page essays on each book! 2.5 stars

  3. 4 out of 5

    Bob

    An interesting read Interesting material but by far the worse edited eBook I have reason six years of reading on a Kindle! needs to be redone!

  4. 5 out of 5

    Barbara

  5. 4 out of 5

    earl p. maurer

  6. 4 out of 5

    Edward Elefritz

  7. 4 out of 5

    Barbara

  8. 5 out of 5

    GetOutNubs

  9. 5 out of 5

    Jacey

  10. 4 out of 5

    Kenneth S. Oliver

  11. 5 out of 5

    Teresa L Hennon

  12. 4 out of 5

    Ted Plafchan

  13. 4 out of 5

    Eliza

  14. 5 out of 5

    Alan Naldrett

  15. 5 out of 5

    Vikram S Chouhan

  16. 5 out of 5

    Cynthia Panza

  17. 5 out of 5

    jeff felter

  18. 4 out of 5

    Burt Barshak

  19. 4 out of 5

    Arimatea A. Castro

  20. 4 out of 5

    John

  21. 4 out of 5

    Jennifer Barber

  22. 4 out of 5

    shannon andrews

  23. 5 out of 5

    Lois

  24. 5 out of 5

    Alistair

  25. 5 out of 5

    Janet Bower

  26. 4 out of 5

    toby richmond

  27. 5 out of 5

    AFENI MAKEBEA NELSON

  28. 5 out of 5

    in2bearz

  29. 4 out of 5

    gidget watkins

  30. 5 out of 5

    D. E.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading...
We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.